Goat cheese soufflé
- 15g grated semi-hard goat cheese or Select Milk Pikant
- 10g ground walnuts
- thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper
- 5g butter
- 5g flour
- 4 egg white, 2 yolks
- 1 dl Select Milk Fresh goat milk
Preheat oven to 200°C. Prepare hot water. Butter soufflé moulds and put some flour and put aside.
On weak fire melt the butter and add some flour. While stirring, add goat milk and grated Select Milk goat cheese. Put it aside.
Chop the spices and add them to the goat milk. Add nuts and stirred yolk in the mixture. Add a bit of salt and put some hot water, taking care about the saltiness of cheese in order not to make it too salty. Whisk the egg white firmly. Slowly stir it in the milk mixture. Put it in moulds and the moulds into hot water. Bake for 25 minutes.
- 40g butter
- 50g leek (cut into circles)
- 50g carrot (grated on larger pieces)
- 100g spinach (cut into larger pieces)
- 50g broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 50g Select Milk Fresh goat cheese
- 40g Semi-hard goat cheese or Select Milk Pikant
- spice mixture, pepper
Melt the butter, add the vegetables, spice mixture, pepper and cook slowly.
Beat the eggs with grated fresh semi hard goat cheese or Select Milk piquant, and pour the mixture into a bowl with melted butter. Cover and bake on both sides for 5 minutes.
Quick sandwich with goat cheese
- 2 slices of integral bread
- 2 pieces of Select Milk semi-hard goat cheese
- 2 spoons and 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 5 green salad leaves, as you wish
- 1 small tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- some salt
Heat olive oil in a pan and bake Select Milk goat cheese on both sides to make it lightly browned. Heat the integral bread in the same pan and put cheese while still warm on it.
Cut the salad into pieces and tomato into cubes. Mix Chopped garlic with vinegar, oil and salt, and pour over chopped vegetables. Serve together.