Healthy (fulfill the health conditions prescribed by laws which regulate health protection of animals), registered with data on origin and production characteristics.
It can be in the period of four months until the period of breeding 7-9 months, dry period, period of pregnancy and period of lactation.
Brown and black.
Healthy, cheerful, with shiny hairs
- weight from 35-65 kg depending on the age
- prominent head
- lowered neck
- firm, long back, wide loin
- wide straight pelvis
- deep wide chest
- massive glandular udder, positioned widely towards the belly
- deep and wide hips and thighs
- good position of legs
- short and strong hooves
Preventive and health measures
- Enterotoxemia vaccination
- Blood test for brucellosis
- Testing of udder secretion for mastitis
- Parasite cleansing
Length of exploitation
up to 15 years
In order to get head of high quality genetic basis, high quality interior and good potential for high milk yield, breeding is carried out inside the facilities built according to the highest world standards, and all activities and responsibilities of the breeder are defined through a set of instructions.
Transport and distribution
Transport to the customers is carried out in special vehicles, disinfected by the veterinary institution.